fredag 11 december 2009

This is one of those non-funny days. I feel like there are no future for me in love. None at all. I can hardly remember what it was like to be in love, and I don't see how I will ever experience that feeling that is like a whisper of a memory to me.
I feel like there are a stone in my chest, somewhere between the heart and the collarbones. Like a heavy weight that is only crushing down on my broken heart, grinding its pieces to dust to fall onto the floor of that space that is reserved to be filled with emotion. I didn't know that heartbreak was an actual feeling. Something that can fill you up the way it does right now, the kind of solitary emptiness that doesn't really hurt, but makes your whole body ache with the loss of something you never had.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar