tisdag 24 februari 2009

I. Want. BPRD. Now.

I mean, imagine.. Waking up in the morning, feeding the fishman, walking the monster before getting breakfast. Pouring frog eggs into medium Russel's tea while in the kitchen..
That would be the perfect life!

Then getting a mission, fighting nasties and saving the world a little. Sure, you'd be sore in the morning, but it would feel like you do more than just.. sit. And eat. And study. And sleep.

Been watching the behind-the-scenes from Hellboy II, and I wanna bloody LIVE there! Not at the shooting, I mean, at the BPRD!

..and I'm completely and totally in love with the fishman. Seriously. He makes me go all fuzzy inside.
Everything about him is just so CUTE! And then he's such a deeply fascetted character, with his half-craziness and all..
Man, would he be around, I'd bite hold of him and never let go.

..and I'm bloody swooning.

And now, I have to shower and go to sleep, for another endless day at the university, when I could be fighting MONSTERS!

..this reality sucks.

There are things that go bump in the night. We are the ones that bump back.~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar